Thursday, October 21, 2004

I'm not sleeping well

The past week or so i've been having really vivid and disturbing dreams. The night before last it involved my daughter being taken away by a monkey carrying a chinchilla. I woke up crying from that one.

And a few days before that I dreamt I was pregnant to a online chick I know and don't much like, and I was standing in another friends forum, and her and her boyfriend wanted to take the baby away. Fucked up, eh?

Come to think of it the dreams all seem to be about having someone I care about taken away from me. Perhaps my subconscious is trying to tell me something. God, I hope not.

With all these dreams I haven't been sleeping well, so subsequently i've been absolutely drained and exhausted by 10pm, which is very unlike me. I'm a night owl by nature and hate going to bed. Its all very weird. Stress or something maybe? Iunno.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zadowsky said...

The winning days are gone, Because I know just where I'm seeing, Was giving as I know, I can't hear, Cause underneath there's gold, Ill need to get around to find it, When I wanna go, I can dream, I've been trying, All my time.

8:47 PM  
Blogger eMMa said...

Eh? Who are you and what are you on about?

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home