Friday, July 15, 2005

Home Sweet Home

I have my home back!!

The painters finished a couple of days ago, the carpet went down today, Nicole is back in her bedroom tonight. She's been sleeping on a mattress in the lounge for the past 2 weeks. I cleaned up the garage tonight, cleaned up the bunk frame and moved it back into her room. One slight problem though... I still don't have a bed nor do we have any drawers or bookshelves to put our stuff away in/on yet. Hopefully next week the insurance company will come though with the money to replace those things.

The fact that I no longer have to put up with workmen trouping though my home, doing their thing, is a huge relief. Plus being able to start putting things away is a great feeling. The contents of my linen and 3 bedroom cupboards are currently residing in a huge pile taking up one half of the upstairs bedroom. Actually I should take some pictures with my new digital camera and post em here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home