Thursday, August 25, 2005

Facing the fear and doing it anyway.

My second rubbish skip arrived yesterday which in some ways is a good thing, I get rid of all the shit that needs to go from the garage. But its also making me face a HUGE fear of mine...spiders. We have a pile of logs for our fire out in the backyard. I don't use the open fire, the hastle of facing the spiders, chopping the logs with an axe, carrying it them upstairs etc etc. I'd rather just switch on the oil heater. Much easier.

Anyways back to the wood pile. When my house was inspected after the floods by the Council Health Inspector the firewood went on his list of things that I needed to dispose of. Don't know why, but yeah, who am I to argue. So sometime over the next few days I have the delightful task of braving the spiders, and transferring all the wood round the house and into the skip. I shudder at the thought of it.

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home