Sunday, December 11, 2005

I'm getting a new computer!!!!! -dances!!!-

My computer has parts in it (motherboard, cpu...) that are 10+ years old. Its never been that wonderful. But recently its decided that detecting the video card, modem, power supply etc is optional. So at time i've had to restart my computer excessive numbers of times before it will work properly.

So i'm going to send my computer to my brother on Monday/Tuesday so he can 'harvest' the newer parts (I have a brand new HDD and DVD writer) from this beast and put them in the new computer. I'll have it back again by next weekend, as my brother Michael is moving to Aussie on Saturday morning! o.O

I will see everyone in a week or so!

4 Comments:

Blogger _-Sweet-Thing-_ said...

I will miss you! :(

11:59 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

Wow, it's exciting to get a new and improved computer..worth waiting for.
Looking forward to your return!!!!
TTFN!!

1:57 AM  
Blogger Ayannali said...

Grats on getting a new comp!

I wish I could get one....

I live in want *sigh*

Happy for you though :)

7:06 AM  
Blogger eMMa said...

Thank you everyone! My new puter is awesome!

That 'present' needs a space of its own... lol

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home