Monday, December 04, 2006

Get to know Me, Holiday list thingy!

1. Eggnog or Hot Chocolate? Starbucks hot chocolate rules! Never tried eggnog... doesn't sound like something I'd wanna try to be honest!

2.Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? He wraps them and puts them in her stocking.

3.Colored lights on tree/house, or white? We only have one set of lights, they're white and they go on the Christmas tree.

4.When do you put your decorations up? Around about the 1st December and they come down between Boxing day and new years.

5. Do you hang mistletoe? Nah, do we even have mistletoe in New Zealand?

6.What is your favorite Holiday dish? Roast pork with crackling that I'm not supposed to eat cuz of my jaw, but do anyways!

7.Favorite Holiday memory as a child? The Christmases before we moved to the Cook Islands and my parents separated.

8.When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't think my parents ever misled me into believing that Santa was real.

9.Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Nope. 5am Christmas morning is early enough.

10.How do you decorate your Christmas tree? I do the lights. Nicole and whatever kids that happen to be here at the time do the rest.

11.Snow, love it or dread it? Snow?! I live in New Zealand. Christmas falls in the middle of summer here!

12.Can you ice skate? Yup. And rollerblade!

13.Do you remember your favorite gift? Bugsy. Its a orange soft toy rabbit. He came with me everywhere when I was a kid. I still have him. He resides in a box in the bottom of my closet.

14.What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with people I love.

15.What is your favorite Holiday dessert? My grandmother's recipe Christmas cake.

16.What is your favorite Holiday tradition? We have Christmas decorations with all the family's names on them. We put them up one at a time and say a prayer for each person as we put them up.

17.What tops your tree? A gold star.

18.Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Giving. Though receiving can be fun if its something you want.

19.What is your favorite Christmas song? Um not really into Christmas carols.

20.Candy Canes, yuck or yum? They're okay...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home