Friday, February 23, 2007

Hmm..

I had a interview with Nicole's new teacher last night. Shes noticed that Nicole is trouble seeing the white board from her seat. I've got to get Nicole's eyes checked because it sounds likely she needs glasses.

Brock our 4 month old kitten jumped out the upstairs bathroom window for the third time last night. If he keeps doing that, its only a matter of time before he hurts himself. Which is not something we want. We've all become very fond of him and his antics.

Tomorrow night Stewart and I are going to see WWE! Nicole is going to her sister Aimee's house, so is quite happy not to come to WWE. I'm not looking forward to the 3 hour drive to Auckland though.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ayannali said...

I had to get my son's eyes checked, and he wound up needing glasses...he still needs them, but loses them grrrr

9:37 AM  
Blogger eMMa said...

Its official... Nicole needs glasses! Shes even more short sighted than me!

She'll need glasses for school, watching tv, when shes old enough to drive, basically when she wants to see anything at a distance.

I'm hoping that she will look after her glasses, because at $320 a pair I can't afford to be replacing them.

11:10 PM  
Blogger _-Sweet-Thing-_ said...

theres a new kind of mess that is used for fly screens now, it's supose to be burgular proof so maybe it's kitten proof too! lol

will it be a long term thing or will wearing glasses help fix the problem?

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home