Friday, March 07, 2008

Ouchy

I got hit by a car today!

That probably sounds a lot more dramatic than it actually was. I was on my way back from the bank for work today. I was standing on the side of the street waiting for a break in the traffic so I could cross. A car pulled in just down from me and a lady got out of the passenger side. I was concentrating on the traffic coming from the other direction. Next thing I know the car had backed into me and sent me flying. I'm not seriously hurt, though I've got a few nasty bruises coming up. What annoyed me the most was the driver continued to back up even though he must have known he hit me. What a fucking wanker!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

I'm just glad it was a few bruises and you are ok. Hope you feel better. :*

3:07 PM  
Blogger eMMa said...

I'm fine. Thank you for your concern babes :*

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home