Sunday, April 05, 2009

Heeey! I remember this place!

Well, a lot has happened since my last post...

First of all the big news... Stewart and I are expecting child number 2. He/She is due 7th September. We find out in about 3 weeks the gender of this one.

Stewart is no longer working for the petrol station. Hes now building limousines! Hes only had the job a couple of weeks, but seems to be really enjoying it.

Nicole is in her last year of primary school! This year for the first time she has a male teacher. She seems to be doing well in everything expect mathematics. Which isn't a new revelation. Next term she is going for her first ever school camp. And I'm not going with her!!

Though it won't be her first camp without me, she went to the Girls Brigade camp a couple of weekends ago without me. And totally enjoyed it.

Work is going well, I've got a lot more responsibility now for ordering stock etc. I almost feel guilty that I'm going on maternity leave in July or August. I plan to go back in about February 2010 when the baby is 6 months. Not sure if I'll want full or part time though. Will have to discuss that with the boss when the time comes.

That will do for now
Byez!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

Hey there!
I've not been blogging in a long time myself.
Congrats on the new baby on the way!
That is Awesome!

Hope it all goes smoothly and you have fun sharing all the changes happening with your daughter. Bet she's as excited as you!

::waves::

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home