Thursday, October 21, 2004

Well, thats the end of that..

I've been dumped..I think? Yeah, I must have been? Surely? Fuck I dunno. You see, I had been net dating this much younger guy, he moved, said he still wanted to be with me etc etc. Yet 3 weeks to the day, after over a week of dicking me around and not being in contact, of having other people lie on the telephone to me. Saying I had the wrong number and all sorts of shit, he finally gets on the phone and comes up with 'Don't call me again, I don't want to talk to you' LAME!!!

Geezus man, grow some fucking balls and be a grown up about it. If you don't want to be with me, then fucking say so, some sort of explaination might be nice too....

I kinda saw it coming, hell, I was warned about it from enough people. The funny thing is though, most people expected ME to be the one who fucked it up by cheating. Strange how these things work out. So...here I am feeling vindictive, justifiably angry and mildly upset I've taken both of his message boards, I might give them back, if he comes and asks me nicely. Or maybe not. we shall see.

Onwards and upwards I guess...

This isn't effecting me like I thought it would, weird.