Monday, January 24, 2005

Thanks for the ride...

I was reading someone elses blog with mixed feelings this morning. This was the lady whose blog inspired me to start my own. She is someone who frequented the same online community as I do, but someone i've spoken to only twice.

I read most of her blog, including a large part of it she since deleted. Her thoughts on sexuality, the Dom/sub relationship...particularly the online form of such, has helped me realise that alot my feelings were okay. That I wasn't alone in feeling the way I was.

This part of me isn't something I have gone into much, if at all, on this blog. Its partially because I really don't think i've got it straight in my own head. As I told a friend a few days ago...how can I explain things to other people when I don't really have a handle on it myself? And partially because I don't want to expose myself to the judgement and opinions of my online community.

Anyways back to my friend, I think I will call her that, shes moving on to new adventures. I wish her success, happiness and most importantly...fun with it. I will miss her though.

(12:49:44am) (12:49:44am)(-HellCat-) quite frankly....you're too good for all of them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home