Thursday, March 24, 2005

100 things about me!

I saw this on another blog and thought I would try it....

1. My first name was one of the few things my parents agreed about during their marriage.

2. My second name is from my Dad's maternal grandmother.

3. I was born in Wellington, New Zealand.

4. I've lived in two countries during my life.

5. I've lived in 3 city/towns in New Zealand during my life.

6. I have a 6 year old daughter called Nicole Vera. Nicole is partially for her father and partially cuz I liked it, and Vera is from my mum.

7. My Mum died at 49 years old from lung cancer. I was 19. I held her in my arms as she died. I did her make up for her funeral.

8. I have 1 full brother, 2 half brothers, 1 half sister, and 5 step brothers. I am the oldest of them all.

9. My Dad has been married 3 times.

10. My youngest brother is only 8 months older than my daughter.

11. I enjoy writing, especially erotic stories. They are based on fantasy or real life experience.

12. When I was at school my best subjects were the sciences. I topped my school in Chemisty and Physics for the last 3 years I was there.

13. My family was very disappointed that I didn't go to University. But I never had the drive or interest in any particular thing there. So I figured it would be a waste of money.

14. My longest relationship was with a guy called Symon. It lasted quite a few years. It finished nastily and he tried to kill me.

15. I have 1 living grandparent, she lives next door to me. My grandfather died about 8 years ago. I was the only one of my family who spoke at his funeral.

16. My Grandmother frustrates me because of her tendency to favouritise my sister even though my sister has ripped her off many times and is only around when she wants money.

17. When I was growing up I always wanted to take music lessons, but there was never enough money to do that.

18. I love to dance. A few years ago I took rock and roll lessons, but gave it up quite quickly because I didn't have a partner to practice with.

19. My favorite food is lasanga with lettuce salad.

20. My favorite drink is coca-cola. In fact I'm addicted to the stuff.

21. My favorite alcoholic drinks are rum and a cocktail called a something or other Dream.

22. In 1998 I sat watching the sun go down at a beach resort in Rarotonga sipping one of those cocktails with my then best friend.

23. I don't drink tea, and will only drink coffee when I have to.

24. I'm lactose intolerant.

25. In 1995 I dyed my hair black, then blonde then a pink colour. It destroyed my hair so I shaved it all off.

26. When I was a kid I used to do a very intricate dance to David Bowie's Starman song. I insisted I perform it whenever my parents had visitors.

27. My daughter was born by c-section. There is a 50/50 chance of me having a natural birth if I was to ever have anymore.

28. I would like more kids, but never as a single parent again.

29. I have a criminal record for burglaries. I'm very lucky that I wasn't caught for a lot more than I was.

30. When I was in my early 20s I used drugs a lot.

31. My favorite books at the moment are The Left Behind Series by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B Jenkins. I've read them all.

32. I tend to use manipulation rather than confrontation.

33. I LOVE skin on skin cuddles.

34. I use cheap shampoo and Pantene conditioner.

35. I attended 7 different schools during my life.

36. I paint my toenails but never my fingernails. My colours of choice are usually dark red, metallic purple and chrome/silver.

37. I wear 2 silver toe rings, one has my birthstone in it, the other is a butterfly.

38. My ears are pierced 7 times, at one time I had them done 12 times.

39. I also have my tragus, nose, tongue and left nipple pierced.

40. I've wanted the hood of my clit or my labia done for ages, but there is nowhere in Tauranga that does 'below the belt' piercings. Plus I've been told a couple of stories about people who've had it done then not been able to become aroused anymore...So maybe not!

41. I have 3 tattoos..A scorpion on my left shoulder blade, a rose on my left breast and a butterfly on my right ankle.

42. I lost my virginity when I was way too young, but didn't have my first orgasm till I was 18 or 19.

43. I often worry about what would happen to my daughter if anything were to happen to me.

44. I have 2 cats...A 10 year old female tortoiseshell called Fantom, and Nicole's 1 year old fluffy ginger boy cat called Billy.

45. We used to have 3 frogs that we had since tadpoles, but they all died suddenly one day for no reason.

46. I don't wear gold jewelry, only silver.

47. I have dual citizenship, New Zealand and English.

48. I've always believed my Dad is gunna die before my Nana, I don't know why.

49. My Nana taught me to knit.

50. My Mum taught me to play darts well.

51. My Dad taught me most of the stuff I know about cooking.

52. I own sex toys.

53. I've never had a driving fine.

54. I've had a number of minor car accidents.

55. I crashed a motorbike though a fence and down a cliff though. That hurt.

56. I love sending and receiving hand written letters.

57. I've owned 3 cars in my life, my current one is a Mitsubishi Diamante.

58. I own 11 email addresses, yet only use 2.

59. My passport photo looks like a mugshot from America's Most Wanted. And my English passport one is worse, I have jet black hair in it.

60. I use Dove skin care products.

61. I am terrified of spiders, heights and not fussed on enclosed spaces.

62. I never totally decided on a boys name in case Nicole wasn't a girl. Even though I didn't know, and my sister was determined that I was having a girl.

63. My favorite time of day is dusk.

64. I am a night owl not a morning person.

65. I get faint when I see blood. I once fainted in 6th form Biology when we were doing experiments on blood.

66. My favorite sheets for my bed are my dark red cotton ones.

67. I don't feel comfortable wearing skirts or dresses.

68. My favorite bands of all time are Metallica and The Offspring.

69. I dream of one day earning enough money to pay for everything my family wants.

70. My favorite flowers are frangipani, gardenia, lavender and roses.

71. I've been doing Chriscos for about 6 years now.

72. I am my family's historian. I have the family tree and old family photos.

73. I hate gardening with a passion.

74. My favorite wrestler has always been Kevin Nash. He's yummie.

75. I own a black and decker powerdrill.

76. I've never been to a male strip club.

77. I was born on Guy Fawkes day.

78. I have 3 nephews, 1 niece and 2 'kinda' nieces and 1 'kinda' nephew.

79. When I was about 18 I competed in a demolition derby at the local speedway.

80. My favorite X-Men character is Rouge.

81. I've never played a playstation or x-box in my life. We used to have an Atari when I was a kid though. I found it highly boring.

82. I have a scar on my right knee from when I fell off my bike onto some gravel when I was a kid.

83. I send as much stuff as I can to the recyclers.

84. I'm not very fussed on icecream or chocolate.

85. I finished my Girls Brigade Queens Award and got presented it by the Govenor General.

86. I refuse to eat fish or any sea food.

87. My favorite kind of pizza is BBQ Chicken.

88. My favorite tv programmes are WWE, ER and Shortland Street. I also have a thing for this new reality show called Renters.

89. I would never, ever go sky diving, handgliding or bungi jumping.

90. My cell phone is a nokia.

91. I really don't see the point of patterned toilet paper, after all you're gunna wipe your ass with it, not hang it on the wall to admire.

92. I believe in God and consider myself a Christian.

93. I can be moody for no reason.

94. Eric is my favorite computer artist.

95. I live on a main road.

96. I want a new job that pays better money.

97. I bore quickly.

98. I remember seeing Return of the Jedi at the cinema for my brother Michael's birthday. The first 'prequel' Starwars movie was the first ever movie Nicole watched at the cinema.

99. I cannot understand women who give up custody of their children without fighting it. All three of my Dad's wife's did it.

100. Thinking up that list was hard work and took me several days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home