Monday, July 25, 2005

I remember

I remember our last night together. How we heated the room and sat in the bed watching TV naked. I even remember what we watched, you watched Shortland Street with me, just to humor me. You knew I was upset. We ate chocolate and nuts, and drank the soft drinks from the mini bar. Neither of us wanted the alcohol, not sure why.

I remember how we took turns shaving each other. How you said it felt strange having someone else do it. You were so afraid that you would cut me. You gave me the best shave I'd ever had. It turned me on feeling you slide the razor around my pussy. That led to other stuff. I still remember the feeling of you rubbing my g-spot as I deep throated your hard cock.

I remember how we made love...Slow at first, looking into each other's eyes. Then rough and wild just the way I like it. I came at least 6 times that night.

I remember how your skin felt against mine as we slept naked, our arms wrapped around each other, our bodies pressed against each others. The alarm clock went way too soon. You were yanked from my arms by circumstance, way too soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home