Monday, October 31, 2005

Uhh?

I have a headache.

I've got so much to do today. I have to pack for both myself and Nicole. Take the cat food over to Nana's and explain (again) that they don't need to be fed 6 times a day. Plus I'd love to be organized and motivated and leave my house all vacuumed, with the bathrooms sparkling. Dunno whether I'll get to that though. Not to mention shaving my legs, underarms and pussy. Oh my gawd! Yes I did type that...

My cats have been following me around all morning and are currently sitting on the floor by my feet. They must realize something is up.

I've been listening to the radio since I woke up. There's been a double homicide underneath the Wairoa Bridge. This scares me...my sister, gang-associated boyfriend and their 2 baby boys live just up the road from there. I can't get hold of her, her cell is turned off. As usual... I've had nightmares before about the abusive bastard killing Christine. I've always said if anything happens to her, I'll fight tooth and nail to see that my nephews are removed from that man and his family's care. I hate it that those 2 little boys are growing up to see domestic abuse as 'normal'. My sister is an adult, and even though I hate that she decides to remain with that bastard, she's entitled to make her own decision. And deal with the consequences...

I was talking to my friend Teresa yesterday. Both of her daughter's are pregnant and due within a week or two in early January. She was telling me the names they've picked:
Nikki is expecting a boy...Jarrell Robert Keam will be his name. Teresa keeps teasing Nikki's partner Mark that they should be naming him Dorkus Archibald Keam so that his intitals are DAK...which is another name for weed here. Mark is a heavy weed smoker.

Sailekia doesn't know if she's expecting a boy or a girl. She's chosen Jared Kaipra if its a boy, with Kaipra being her grandfather's name. And LaToya Jade if its a girl. She already has a nearly 8 year old daughter called Aimee Ehetera.

ITS MY BIRTHDAY ON SATURDAY 5TH NOVEMBER!

So whatcha all getting me? LOL I know what I want! I want all my visitors to sign my guest map. The link is on the right hand side of the blog, under the archive list. Doooo it!

Should I name some of the regular visitors to this place? Okay, why not.... Michele, Charlie, Mike, Rich, Troutly, Ryan, Ayannali, Kara. And all my visitors from Michele's blog! Put your pin on my guest map!

Okay, I'd better move my ass and start getting my long list of tasks for today accomplished. I won't be online much at all for the next week. It'll be good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

Okay! Okay! I did, really,I did. I pinned myself to your map. *grin*
Happy early Birthday!
Have a great time!!!!!!

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home