Thursday, November 17, 2005

So, I was out shopping...


This is an expensive time of year. As well as Christmas there is Nicole's birthday, her sister Aimee's birthday, my nephews William, Letrent and Aex all turn one, and 3 good friends of mine are expecting babies. Last week I was at the Warehouse with Nicole buying presents for all these babies and one year olds. I happened to run into this woman I knew through Playcentre. She was a woman who I never really got along with and would rather have never seen again. But being polite I smiled and asked how her children were. She chatted away then glanced into my trolley with all the baby stuff. Her eyes went straight to my stomach. I was tempted to explain, but then thought 'nah, let her think what she wants, or be curious enough to ask'. She didn't.

I've always bought my nieces and nephews Beanie Kids as Birthday presents. Here are two of them I bought the other day...








I was talking to a good friend of mine at the Girls' Brigade prizegiving. She announced she's expecting her 6th child. Her youngest was one in May. Her eldest is 12. What's more is she home schools them too. I think she's mad, but she seems happy, so I wish her all the best!

Nicole has decided she likes cricket now, she enjoyed playing backstop during the weekends game. She's still not thrilled on the concept that she has to wear shorts, not a skirt. But apart from that she seems okay with it.

2 Comments:

Blogger eMMa said...

I bet theres rumours flying about me!

Wouldn't count on Nicole making the big leagues in cricket after todays little performance :\

10:25 AM  
Blogger _-Sweet-Thing-_ said...

haha let them gossip, shows she has nothing better to do with her time! she hides it well Chaz! LoL

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home