Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A little trip down memory lane...



When I was 17 my father and his second wife split, and we moved to get away from her. The place we moved from was a town called Cambridge. Its about an hours drive away from where I currently live.

Anyways...on Saturday afternoon, in the rain, Nicole and I made the journey over the Kaimais to Cambridge. Reason: My old school friend's brother had organised a 6 band concert. I took Nicole round town and showed her our old houses etc. Then I caught up with my friend whom I hadn't seen in about 12 years.

We stayed for 5 out of the 6 bands. Two of them I really enjoyed...two were pretty good, and the other one I didn't really think much of. But for $5 who can complain? I wish we'd been able to stay for the 6th band, but Nicole had fallen asleep on my knee during the 5th band. She was wearing ear muffs lol.

The top house is our old house (the man who bought it from us shot himself in the back yard...I alway knew that house had something evil about it) The bottom house is my Grandparents one.

1 Comments:

Blogger eMMa said...

That place has major bad memories for me.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home