Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Net suicide threats...

ARE STUPID!

Actually suicide in general is. Its a cop out. I've been thought some pretty low times in my life...but I've discovered that eventually things ALWAYS turn around for the better. All that killing yourself does is piles a shit load of issues onto those who care about you. Stop being so fucking selfish!

No, I don't want to get into a big discussion on suicide and stuff. All I'm doing is mouthing off over something that happened to me yesterday. Hell, I'm allowed to it IS MY blog afterall!

Its not the first time I've experienced this. But, fuck, I hope its the last. Having someone on the other side of the world saying that they're offing themselves as we are talking on MSN makes me feel so helpless. Especially when its someone that you don't know their last name, phone number or anything. Its just so frustrating! There wasn't anything I could do.

And Chaz, its not who you're probably assuming it was...lol.

2 Comments:

Blogger _-Sweet-Thing-_ said...

I'd agree with Chaz on this, for me I do take it very seriously when some-one threatens to off themselves and I don't take to kindly to people messing with others! I've thought about doing it myself and I think it takes more strength to not do it than to do it! you just gotta remember that's theres always some-one out there that's worse off thatn you! I sponsor a little girl who lives in Sudan and they have it hard! So before you think about offing yourself think about the kids in 3rd world countries that can make it through all that and still hold their head up high!

9:45 PM  
Blogger _-Sweet-Thing-_ said...

it takes a stronger person to live than to commit suicide

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home