Monday, January 23, 2006

Let the paranoia run rampant!

I've been observing with interest several interactions of different people I have contact with and have come to the conclusion that I need to add another category to my list of net personalities.

The Collector:

This a person who probably has a relationship and possibly children offline, yet finds the need to acquire multiple net partners as well. Generally they aren't honest with any of them, make claims about meeting them, using the L word... Are they seriously that insecure??

2 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

Sounds like a frustrated bigamist.
insecure or warped, same difference..they aren't 100% committed to their real life relationship.
I feel sorry for the unsuspecting spouse. (and kids, big tme!)

2:59 AM  
Blogger eMMa said...

Nah, the serial net dater bounces from one relationship to the next. This person has many relationships at the same time.

Control freak? Give me a definition...?

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home