Thursday, January 05, 2006

My space

A few weeks before Christmas I signed up for a MySpace profile thingy. I did it to post a comment on some prick's site. I've had alot of random people add me and message me, I've never paid them much attention. Yesterday I had a guy from Auckland add me, I was having a random look though his contacts. I saw a American guy who I met in the early 90s profile. Turns out that the guy who added me was someone I'd met at the same time, he was living in America at the time.

They were both pro skaters who came to Hamilton along with a New Zealand pro skater. They were there to judge the New Zealand Skate Nationals. They partied with us, smoked weed, drank ALOT and fucked most of my friends lol. I still have a picture of one of their pierced penises. LOL

6 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

It was pierced?!!! OUCH.

Amazing how small the world can be ...

Have fun with the new site!

5:49 AM  
Blogger Ayannali said...

Sounds cool, and confirms it really is a small world...
:)

9:30 AM  
Blogger eMMa said...

Apparently he no longer wears a 'bar' or anything in it...but the hole is still there!

I have a pierced nipple...so can't really be too surprised on that one. LOL

1:24 PM  
Blogger Mr. D said...

what idiot would pierce there dick :|

12:15 AM  
Blogger Mr. D said...

btw what's your myspace addy

12:20 AM  
Blogger eMMa said...

This guy did:

http://www.asaskate.com/members/profiles/arlo/1.jpg

I don't really use my myspace.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home