Saturday, February 24, 2007

STUPID FUCKIN BLOGGER

It made me change over to the new blogger. It took me 10 minutes to figure out which user name and password makes this thing work now. When you've had a couple of rum and cokes, thats not easy. At least it doesn't MAKE you have those dumbass 'label' thingys that you see on some people's blogs.

Stewart's bought roll your own tobacco for the first time today. Hes decided that $60+ is too much to be paying per week for cigarettes. And most of the smokers on his course smoke the roll your own option. It is entertaining watching him try to roll them. I guess its something that comes with practice.

1 Comments:

Blogger _-Sweet-Thing-_ said...

well he could always quit! lol

I haven't had a smoke in over 13 weeks now!

I don't get the blog stuff so I just use my myspace!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home