Sunday, May 27, 2007

Hangovers n stuff

Have you ever drunk so much that you've done something dumb?

Well that happened to me on Friday night last week. One of the girls from tech held a Sex Toy Party. Everyone drank heaps. And being women we got a bit bitchy about some of the other girls in our course. I said some stuff that I probably shouldn't have.

We then went into town. First time I've been dancing in ages. I was the first to leave. My nice warm bed sounded like the better deal. From the stories I heard, things got real interesting after I left. I'm glad I went home.

About the same time I went home a 20 year old guy was killed by two boyracers having a race. News story. It was pretty sad. But something like this was going to happen. Shit happens when you aren't in control. The majority of Stewart's mechanics class attended this guy's funeral.

Saturday was pretty much a write off. I haven't been that crook in a while.

Oh, Stewart passed his Restricted Drivers License test. We just have to wait until Land Transport make a decision on his exemption. Hopefully he'll be able to immediately sit his Full License.

I had an overseas phone call this afternoon thats confused me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A sex toys party huh?? :o!

Alcohol is the root of all evils!

7:20 AM  
Blogger _-Sweet-Thing-_ said...

wow I haven't been to one of those parties in a very long time! Lol

why were you confused?

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home