Friday, April 13, 2007

For Fucks Sake....

Out of the blue I received an email for Nicole from her father. He is full of excuses as to why hes not been in contact for the past three years, and lots of promises of keeping in touch etc. He has big stories about how hes got some big deal job in a events promotion company. Why is he only paying me $62/month child support then? I feel a need to call Inland Revenue on Monday to make sure they have his correct employers details.

I haven't shown Nicole the email yet. Shes not overly fussed about him. Hes never really been around for her to develop a relationship with. I guess I'll show her the email and let her decide what she wants to do from here.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ayannali said...

I can understand what you are going through. I haven't heard from my little one's father in months after promising that there was a present in the mail.

Never got it.

Check up on him, make sure he is disclosing everything, for the sake of your daughter.

3:06 AM  
Blogger eMMa said...

I rang Inland Revenue and gave them the name of the place where he works. Its up to them what they do from here.

I showed Nicole the email, she answered and he replied again. Now she thinks the sun shines out of his ass and constantly talks about 'my Daddy'. Not impressed.

In his last email he stated hes in love with the lead singer of the Distillers (a Californian punk band, and yeah... the lead singer is female... I checked lol) And that hes got pink and blue hair extensions to his ass that are all dreadlocked. Mhm... really appropriate things to be telling his 8 year old daughter.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Ayannali said...

Wow,

I don't know, is no contact better then ...umm..how do say - stupid contct??

pink and blue dreds....EWWW!

12:55 PM  
Blogger _-Sweet-Thing-_ said...

sounds like his trying to befriend her when he should be a father to her!

10:14 AM  
Blogger eMMa said...

He wouldn't know how to be a father to her!

I really can't be bothered with his shit. I hope he fucks off back where he came from asap.

8:31 AM  
Blogger _-Sweet-Thing-_ said...

I'd say the same thing about Gavin, if he wasn't using his son's name to work!

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home