Thursday, October 21, 2004

I felt the need to give a bit more information...

Ever since he left his place, ive felt a distance between us. What pissed me off majorly was him emailing me from his cell phone and whinging about a female friend of his who was ignoring him. I was like 'big freakin deal, im here and im your girl friend, isn't that enough?' But apparently it wasn't.

Once he got there he was kinda attentive, coming online most days, even if it was for only 10 minutes. That was kewl. He kept telling me I could call him whenever I liked, shame his cell phone was off alot of the time, eh? And he only stayed on the phone for like 5-10 minutes because it was cold outside/dinner was ready/someone needed his attention/[insert another bullshit excuse here]...etc....

Then came the day MSN was down, we talked in PM in the chat room we both frequented. It was our anniversary. He spent his brief time argueing/talking with this 'female friend' of his, giving me one word answers to my attempts to make conversation. Then accused me of telling this female friend's boy friend that I was intending on breaking up with him. What pissed me off the most was his inclination to believe her rather than me.

Anyways, so I talk to once a few days later on the phone, he tells me he loves me and shit and still wants to be with me, call me tommorrow at a certain time. Surprise, surprise his phone is off again...

So I get fucked off and leave it for 5 days, expecting him to miss me or some shit, and email me or something. I hear nothing. So by the 5th day I give in and call him. First of all it rings and I get his voice mail. Then I ring and get his 'Auntie' telling me ive got the wrong number. I'm like oh... So I ring back and get her again, shes very rude. An hour later I try again...with redial too, and get his voicemail yet again.

Today I try again and get his cousin saying there is no one there by that name, I ring back and get the cousins girlfriend saying shes my 'relationships' girlfriend and not to call again. By this time i'm pretty wound up and know damn well they are lieing to me. So I call again and demand to speak to my 'man' that happens several times till finally he picks up and comes out with 'Don't call me again, I don't wanna talk to you' My attempts to talk rationally and discuss his sudden change of heart fall on deaf ears. I think 'fuck you buddy' and don't bother wasting my money.

Here I am later the same night, 3/4 of a bottle of rum in me, feeling no pain. I still think he owes me an explaination and an appology. As a good friend of mine said today....hes addicted to this place (the net) like the rest of us...HE WILL BE BACK. Guess my explaination etc will have to wait till then. Won't hold my breath in the meantime...