Thursday, February 24, 2005

Hmm I'm in a very mellow mood. I'm listening to Someday by Nickelback and looking through the old posts on my gamers board from like a year ago.

I've met a huge amount of people in this cyber community I've been a part of for 18 months or so. I was looking through the past posts and names on my gamers board and feeling a bit nostalgic. There's a lot of people I used to be close to, but have now either 'left' or I don't talk to anymore. I've had drama and bullshit with these people, but I've also had fun. Right now I'm choosing to remember the fun times.

Probably the one I missed the most with my 'Baybee' NymPh. We caused so much mischief and trouble. But it was hella fun. Shame things turned out the way they did. But life doesn't stay still, things change,.... people change. Oh well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home