Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Wo ho ho and a bottle of.....sherry?

My Nana gave me a bottle of sherry for Christmas. Fuck knows why...I dun much like the stuff, but anyways. So I felt like a drink or two last night. First time I've really drank at all this year. Shocking, I know.

Anyways so I was in stormirc wwe chat, being my 'happy' self and some twit called 'Scotty' told me to call him. He gave me his phone number and everything. So I did. His dad didn't seem overjoyed that young Scotty was giving out their home phone number to random people in a chatroom, and asking them to call him at 3am. This guy claimed to be 23, I think 13 was probably more accurate. So anyways.. after shouting at Scotty, the dad put him on the phone. I told Scotty that his dad scared me and hung up on him. Fuck, I'm mean sometimes. Hopefully now though the parents will monitor what young Scotty does on the internet a little closer. Giving out your home phone number on the main in a chatroom isn't smart.

But it was hella funny. Almost as funny as the time some random chat guy wanted to cyber me and I told him he needed to marry me first before I put out. So we were organizing our cyber wedding. He didn't seem to mind when I told him I was 56, though he called things off when I told him I had 7 kids.

This morning I have a rip snorting hangover. My body is telling me I need breakfast..I'm not convinced though.

Ohh and good news!! I found that library book!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home