Wednesday, August 10, 2005

It was less than an hour after we got to your place. I went to the bathroom and was washing my hands when you knocked on the door. I let you in, you locked the door behind you. We started kissing....it was probably our second or third 'real' kiss since we had arrived.

Our hands started to wander, I was rubbing your crotch through your jeans. I could feel you were already excited. You were caressing my breasts. I fumbled with your belt, you giggled and showed me how to undo it, your jeans sliding down your legs. You were wearing black satin boxers, with a tent in the front. I pulled them down, releasing you.

Gave you one more kiss then I crouched in front of you. Sliding your hard cock into my mouth for the very first time. I kept my eyes on yours as I sucked and licked you. I saw that you were enjoying the sensations immensely.

I deep throated you, then you pulled me up by my hair and kissed me deeply. You undid my jeans and tugged them and my panties down. I leant back against the bathroom vanity as you dropped to one knee and started exploring my wet core with your tongue. It felt heavenly. You opened me up with your fingers and savoured my pink flesh.

I was lost in the moment. Next thing I knew you were kissing me again, your hardness pressing up against my stomach. Looking into my eyes you hoarsely whispered that you want to be inside me. We didn't have a condom handy, but at that moment I don't think either of us cared. I perched on the edge of the bathroom sink as you slid your cock into me.

You fucked me. Slowly and sensually at first, then harder and rougher. The way I like it. We gazed into each other's eyes, not quite believing it was finally happening. Not wanting to risk cumming inside me you pulled out. I dropped to my knees again, still wearing my long black boots, and sucked you dry.

We went on to fuck at least three times more that day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home