Thursday, September 08, 2005

And the asshole of the year award goes to....

...My fucktard brother John. After all it take a really special person to steal thousands of dollars from his frail, elderly, FORGETFUL grandmother. Well, I really shouldn't be surprised.... it would have to be a spawn of Satan (aka Kaisari, my father's second wife) to pull something like this off and not have a guilt that would eat the soul of a mortal man.

This is the third time he's stolen from her. That's not counting the thousands of dollars he's 'borrowed' from her because the 'power is overdue and the power company will disconnect it' and other bullshit stories. He's never paid her a cent back. I did something no one has done before, I went and had a chat with his girlfriend/mother of his son, she was horrified he was using the 'our baby will be cold if we don't have power' line. Plus she assured me that they were not in any kind of financial strife. Not one cent of the money he borrowed got spent on bills. Wouldn't surprise me if he ends up without a girlfriend shortly.

So its looking like it will be the second time we report him to the police. Thing is he stands a good chance of going to jail. What to do, what to do...

And you know why he's doing this? Gambling! I hate it with a passion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home