Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The black and white cat

Since we moved back into our house after the flood we've had a problem with a neighborhood/stray cat that likes to come into our house at night, eat my cat's food and spray everywhere. So subsequently we keep the windows closed downstairs at night.

The night before last I opened my bedroom window because it was hot. During the night the black and white cat jumped in the window and was sitting on the windowsill behind the curtains meowing. It woke me up and I grabbed a pillow and started hitting it with the pillow through the curtain. I sent my bedside lamp flying, and eventually the cat got the messaged and jumped back outside.

When I woke up the next morning it took me a while to remember why the hell one of my pillows and my lamp were on the floor.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

Criminy!
Just throw a bucket of water at the feline, not beat the shit out of it with pillows and lamps!
Push it out the window, cats land on their feet (usually) ...you seem to have an energetic anger.
I don't like being woken up from a sound sleep either...but Wow!, You are feisty!
Glad there's an ocean between us
:-)

1:13 AM  
Blogger eMMa said...

LOL I'm not sure that I was even awake. I'm sick of that cat spraying everywhere and upsetting my cats

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home