Friday, September 09, 2005

I was cleaning out the inbox of my Mobile phone and rediscovered these!

Love is sweet
Love is golden
Love should be made in the back of a Holden
If you don't like it, if you get bored
Become a homosexual and fuck in a Ford.


Santas broken his leg and can't drive the slay. But don't panic Michael Jackson has offered to sneak into all the kids rooms and empty his sack.


The Maori alphabet: A.C.C, D.P.B, K.F.C, D.B, T.A.B, D.I.C, W.I.N.Z....Now I know my abc I want to claim the whole country.


Last night I wanted you. I needed you so badly it hurt. I wanted to taste you. I wanted you in me so you can work your magic on me, but I couldn't find you. YOU STUPID PANADOL!

I shall seek you and find you. I shall take you to bed and control you. I will make you ache, shake and sweat until you grunt and groan..... All my love, The Flu

1 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

OMG!! Those are hysterical!!!!!
I'm just cruising by using the Next Blog button.
Yours is the funniest thing I've seen yet. Thanks for the laugh!!!
So glad I stopped by.
Hope you don't mind the compliment.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home