Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Congratulations! We have a winner!

I've just read something that someone wrote about me. It was something that I'm sure they had NO intentions of me seeing. I had my suspicions, but now I know for sure that this person is one of those 'fake friends', one of those people who is buddy buddy with you to your face, yet talks crap about you behind your back.

Well, for their deceptions they've earned a big "FUCK YOU, TOO" :)

"You're such a fake it's true
I can't believe the words you say"
Lyrics from Cold's song Suffocate

3 Comments:

Blogger LuNaMooN said...

-sings-

ISNT SHE LOVELY
ISNT SHE WONDERFUL!

:D

3:35 PM  
Blogger Ayannali said...

wow! sorry you had to find out about fake friends./...they suck :(

so what happened? I'm sooo nosey!

12:52 AM  
Blogger eMMa said...

lol @ all the nosy people! :P

I've been neglecting my offline friends. Its high time I made a few changes.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home