Wednesday, March 01, 2006

In the words of 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan: "HOOOOOO!"

I've gotten myself into a situation I don't really want to be in. A friend of mine has a new girlfriend who used to date another close friend of mine. The girlfriend was flirting inappropriately and totally disrepecting my friend (not a new thing for her to do to her boyfriends), he asked her to stop. She belittled him and blew him off. He asked a favour from me, to flirt with him, thus proving a point that it hurts and she should stop. I thought sure, I don't like this woman, I don't care if she dislikes me more.

So anyways I do this, next I know she's calling me a 'fat whore' and my friend, who I was doing the favour for, was saying nothing. I am offended that he didn't tell the silly tart to pull her head in and not speak about his friend like that.

I'm guessing the rules for their relationship are something like this....

She's allowed to: flirt inappropriately with whomever she likes, get upset if he tries to talk to her about it, insult and diss his friends, be friends with whomever she wishes, tell him who he is to be friends with, belittle him, disrespect him, overlook his feelings....

He's allowed to: .........feel bad?

And I'm the whore??? Like hell. Its all fucked up.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Screw them both!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Ayannali said...

I agree with Chaz...

Also tell him to grow a pair..

and then leave it at that ;)

10:31 AM  
Blogger Ayannali said...

Hey I'm back! LOL

I just tagged you :)

Thanks for stopping by my crazy place :)

2:32 AM  
Blogger eMMa said...

Thanks for the tag, I think...lol

And yeah, fuck them all up the ass with a splintery wooden dildo!!!!

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home