Monday, March 06, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

My first time thanks to Ayannali!

Hmm this requires some thought!

Target of Perfect Partner: Male (duh! Really!)

My perfect partner:

1. Would embrace and enjoy my 'bratiness', but honestly tell me when he thinks enough is enough.
2. Be taller than me.
3. Be open to, if not already share some of my sexual kinks.
4. Accept Nicole as a part of the relationship. She is part of the package that is 'Emma'.
5. Live somewhere where I can see him daily.
6. Would have a sense of humour and make me laugh.
7. Would help out where needed without being asked and without making a big deal out of it.
8. Be clean! Daily showers, hairwashing, cleaning teeth! lol

Now for me to do some tagging!
Star

Michele

Lunamoon

DaNi3L

Dark Prophet

Good luck Dooooooooooooods! May the force be with you, n stuff!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

I'm just finishing up the links, but it'll be up soon!!!
Thanks for the tag, LaRa !!!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home