Friday, March 03, 2006

Where is she?


Away from bullshit net drama that doesn't really matter anyways and onto something real and concerning....

I spoke to one of the Plunket nurses today. She'd been out to see my sister and her two babies last week. Christine's partner came out of the house and told her that Christine had taken the two children and left, he didn't know where to. The Plunket nurse said there were other people in the house that kept looking out of the door and there was kids toys laying around outside. Karen, the Plunket Nurse said that it was obvious that he was lying to her and something strange was going on.

April/May last year Christine went to the Woman's Refuge with her kids, they flew her to Dunedin to stay with her mother. Apparently she was there less than a week before she took her kids and headed back to her abusive partner. Silly girl!

I feel really sad that my sister thinks that she has to stay with a little thug that treats her so badly. I hate it that my 2 little nephews are growing up learning that the way you treat your women is to beat the fuck out of them. I despise feeling so helpless, she's 21 and is entitled to make her own decisions. But I really wish she'd make a decent one regarding this toss pot!

So anyways the big question is: Where is Christine? Was she actually at the house but the partner didn't want the Plunket Nurse to see her and the boys? If so, why not? If she isn't there...then where the hell is she? Is she alright? Are Brooklyn and Letrent alright? What the hell is going on?

The Plunket Nurse is concerned too. She thinks something is seriously amiss. She's gunna refer things on to her superiors. I'm worried....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home