Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Just....Wow!

Last night I took Nicole and Abbey to Girls' Brigade like I always do and one of the leaders stopped me and handed me a piece of paper. She explained that back in June last year a Girls' Brigade company down in the South Island took up a collection during their area church parade. They decided that they wanted to send the money collected to Girls Brigade girls affected by the May 18th floods, here in the Bay of Plenty.

Nicole's company was given $90 to give to families with girls who were affected by the floods. So last night I was given a cheque for $45. I'm still kinda in shock. It was so out of the blue.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was nice of em!

9:41 AM  
Blogger _-Sweet-Thing-_ said...

awwww that's so sweet!

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home