Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Fake tan/ Real itch


Argh! I bought some of this stuff to make my pasty pale legs and shoulders brown so I could wear a sexy dress for a family friend's wedding on Saturday. It worked well, I was nice and tanned.

But by Sunday the rash had started. It started on my legs and progressed everywhere. Its so fucking itchy!

I rang the Garnier helpline. The women was really helpful, she said my reaction is very rare. They are going to reimburse me for the product and for my medical costs because it got so bad I had to go to the doctors!

The active ingredients are:
Alcohol Denat, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Water, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Dihydroxyacetone, Cyclopentasiloxane, DI-C12 Alkyl Tartrate, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Tocopherol, Hydroxyisolhexyl 3-Cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-Isomethylionone, Gernaniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Citral, Punus Armeniaca, Apricot Kernal Oil, Coumarin, Parfum/Fragrance (FILC21606/1)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home