Thursday, August 23, 2007

Family time vs CASH

I have the opportunity of getting a Saturday morning job as a Pharmacy Assistant. One of the other girls in my class had the job but has handed in her notice as she couldn't handle the volatile moods of the Pharmacist. I'm not really sure I want a job at the weekends as its the time I spend with Nicole, Stewart, Nana and the extended family at times. Plus I must admit I enjoy my sleep ins. Getting up at 6am really gets old after a while. So anyways I said I'd go and meet the Pharmacist and talk with him. It would be a foot in the door and apparently hes looking for a new retail manager and hes not adverse to the idea of someone doing their technician training though his pharmacy. Which may be what I'll have to do as it seems unlikely that the technician program will be run next year though the polytechnic. So maybe I can do this job for the 9 weeks we've got left at polytechnic and hope that he'll be able to take me on full time when I finish in November. Plus with a $1400 vet bill hanging over our head the extra money would come in handy.

Sorry about the long paragraph. I'm beyond tired and really don't care anymore.
Goodnight xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home