Friday, April 25, 2008

Money money money

I've been furiously trying to save money for our Australian holiday in June. As of yesterday I had nearly $1000 saved. Money we need to have:
$320 - Shuttle to and from Auckland airport
$180 - Cattery care for our two cats. No, we aren't comfortable justing getting a neighbour to feed them. They get shut inside at night. I'm super vigilant about this now after Brock being hit by a car last year.
$50 - Airport departure tax
$300 - Nicole's ticket that we are paying for. Nicole is paying for this herself from the child support that her father has to pay and which I've had direct credited to her own bank account.

So I guess we're almost sorted! Stewart will be paying some of all the bills too.

I'm thinking of getting him tickets to WWE in Melbourne for while we're there. It'll be his 21st birthday present from me. I'm just waiting for my Dad to get back to me about whether my little brother Mark wants to come too.

And I've finally paid off my car. No more weekly $60 payments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home