Friday, October 22, 2004

On to other things.

For many years i've hated cooking with a passion, only do it because I have to feed my daughter. But 4 weeks ago we went to Auckland to meet and stay with my daughter's father's mother and her husband. They live on a lifestyle block just outside Auckland. They have cows, sheep and pigs on their block. Anyways, they sent us home with a freezer full of quality meat. This has kinda renewed my interest in cooking. There was only so much you could do with cheap mince and sausages. LOL.

BayPark Speedway's opening night is tommorrow night. I'm looking forward to it, chance to catch up with some friends I haven't seen for a while. Plus the av-gas smell from the Saloon cars, the noise and the drivers in their fireproof overalls is a turn on. I know, I know, I'm mad. But hell, life would be very boring if we were all sane and straight laced....