Monday, February 28, 2005

So I was lieing in bed Saturday night....

Listening to the people up the road's party. When I hear a noise in the backyard. I sit up and keep listening. It sounds like footsteps....its right outside my bedroom window. I see a hand come in through the open window and pull aside my curtain. I pick up a shoe and throw it at him, then yell at him to 'Fuck off before I slit your fucking throat'. Eloquent aren't I?

I get up and close the window, seeing this guy disappear over the back fence. Then I went around closing all the downstairs windows and called the cops. They come and cruise round looking for this guy, don't think they caught him...they never came back. It wasn't till I had calmed down and turned the lights off trying to go to sleep that the realization hit me that had I not been awake, the guy might have succeeded in getting into my house.

Scarey shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home