Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Rain

Its been raining constantly here for 3 days now, and really heavily since about 4am this morning. Our house backs onto a park, the park is completely under water with the water running though my neighbor's garage and garden.

My garden is covered with water too. My street is flooded, the cops are turning traffic round. I waded out there a bit, but turned around when I got to knee deep. The storm water drains are spitting water out, not draining it. There's a little yellow mini floating, driverless down the road.

So far the water hasn't reached my house, but if it continues to rain it no doubt will do. I don't know how I'm going to get Nicole from school, whether its safer/easier to walk or to drive.

This is scarey shit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home