Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My new addiction


Is Desperate Housewives. Everyone who knows me well knows that I rarely watch a lot of TV. Nicole has Disney Channel on a lot when she's around, and at night I usually like the peace and quiet or listen to music. Anyways I saw the first ever episode of Desperate Housewives back in July while staying in the Hamilton Airport Motel. I really enjoyed it, though didn't watch it regularly. Just an episode here and there.

A couple weeks ago I hired the DVD's of Season 1 and watched them all. Now I'm hooked!

Season 2 started here last week, but I'm downloading them, and are up to Episode 9 already!

Good Stuff!

Now I wanna watch the entire Season 1 of Lost. I got into that show about 3 episodes before the end of the season.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ayannali said...

I like that show :) it comes on here Sunday nights...I also watch Grey's Anatomy...If that ever gets exported..you should watch it as well :)

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home