Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My Adventures in Adult MatchMaker Chat

I joined up to this site a few months back. I aren't a regular user of the site. I kept getting emails depicting my 'matches', I got sick of that so went into the site to delete my profile. It was complete bullshit anyways....like I'm really an elderly man! LOL

So anyways I'm browsing the site. I discover they have a chatroom. I decided to check it out. This is my conversation:

Me: So why haven't half of you other dudes got pictures on your profiles?
Cheating Bastard: I do it on purpose, I wouldn't want my partner's friends seeing me.
Me: You have a partner?? What the fuck are you doing here then?
Random Chick: This IS a sex site.
Me: If you're partner doesn't make you happy, why not be a man about it and break it off with her?
Cheating Bastard: I prefer to see how things pan out before I do that.
Me: You mean you prefer to CHEAT ON YOUR PARTNER in the hope that something 'better' will show up, WHILST YOU LET YOUR PARTNER WASH YOUR DIRTY UNDIES, COOK YOUR MEALS AND LOOK AFTER YOUR KIDS.
Me: So how old are your kids? Do they know that their father likes to fuck around?
Cheating Bastard has left the chatroom.

I seriously couldn't believe this dude. What the fuck does he think he's doing?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ayannali said...

Wow, what a completely useless piece of horse flesh!

Cockroach deserves craps and syphlis if he woulndn't give it to his partner.

I hate people like that....

What's the site name again? ;)
lol

12:48 AM  
Blogger Mr. D said...

you scared me away emma :( lol jk

and that's the Adult Friend finder

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home