Friday, July 21, 2006

Should I avoid flying?

I had two really vivid dreams the night before last. The first one involved me visiting my friend Suzanne and her family. We went outside because we heard a large plane fly overhead really low. We watched it as it flew towards the airport and then did some really tight circles. It then flew back over us and crashed on its side into the estuary near her house. I remember the noise, it was really loud. We went to help. It was lying on its side half covered with sand, cracked in half. We had to wait around for someone. While we were standing there a smaller plane crashed nearby. That one wasn't so bad. I could smell the burning fuel smell. Next thing we were in the cockpit of the first plane. Nicole was with me, and so were a couple of other people. We looked out the front windows of the plane and could see the wreck of a third plane nearby and a burnt out helicopter. We were in the cockpit when a crane lifted the front of the plane onto a truck. Then I woke up.

I was awake for a little bit, then drifted off again. This time we were at the airport in a hanger. There were lots of people and four of us were to try this new mini plane thing. We were in harnesses at the top. The pilot was beneath us and the propellers were either side in front of us. We flew out of the hanger and I was afraid we were going to hit the top of the door, but we didn't. We then flew around the top of the Mount and Matakana Island. Before landing on a beach.

Weird weird dreams. Especially since I remember them both so clearly.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scary :S

10:13 AM  
Blogger eMMa said...

Indeed!

I was talking to the friend whos house I was at in the dream last night. Turns out that her father and his partner are flying back from Rarotonga today. Kinda spooky considering...

12:16 PM  
Blogger _-Sweet-Thing-_ said...

well I was told if you tell some-one your dreams, they won't come true!

1:20 PM  
Blogger eMMa said...

I'd rather not see a plane crash in my lifetime. So hopefully thats true.

5:02 PM  
Blogger _-Sweet-Thing-_ said...

same here!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home