Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Wake up, Jeff!!

Today I was browsing myspace sites and was amused at the amount of males who will add a chick with a pretty picture without questioning who she is and why she's adding them. There's a lot of fake profiles out there which asks viewers to view their 'photo archives' or similar. When you look at the link, the photo archives turns out to be a pay webcam site, sex site or something similar.

What really makes me laugh is when I see a person with almost almost all of his or her friend's list being these bots or whatever you want to call them. Way to go dude! I can SEE which head is doing the thinking there!

An Example

2 Comments:

Blogger _-Sweet-Thing-_ said...

lmao that's some funny shit!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

ROTFL! Your last line summed it up perfectly.

I SO enjoy your sense of humor.
:-)

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home