Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sappy, yet kinda true.

Find a guy/girl who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him/her, who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy/girl who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats, who holds your hand in front of his/her friends. Wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he/she cares about you and how lucky he/she is to have you. Wait for the one who turns to his/her friends and says, "...that's her/him."

1 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

Sappy? Could be, but more romantic with a side of "warm and fuzzy".

I like the one with "showing you off even when you're in sweats", cuz at that point, he/she knows the beauty inside and you are ALWAYS beautiful to he/she cuz the inside never changes.

**happy sigh**

BTW- You found my eyecandy blog! How cool - Thanks for visiting and glad you too liked the leather guy with the long wind blown hair... I think he's a favorite at this point, LOL

I think you'll enjoy Brandy's blog. She and I have been blogging for about a year now...Wow! That went by fast. Anyway, 99% of the time, she always has a cute kitty pic to share. I'm glad you visited her. :-)

And I'm ALWAYS glad when you visit me. *VBG*
Have a wonderful day, EmmA

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home