Thursday, July 12, 2007

Kevin Bloody Wilson


It was Stewart's birthday last month. For it I bought he and I tickets to see Kevin Bloody Wilson, an Australian singer, comedian and king of bad humour and dirty jokes. Stewart's been a fan of his for a long time. We were treated to songs like 'You can't say cunt in Canada', 'His cocks got ribs' and 'DILLIGAF'. DILLIGAF means Do I Look Like I Give A Fuck? Which is a saying Stewart has picked up on.... :|

Stewart bought a tour shirt and after the show Kevin was autographing them. By mistake Kevin signed it 'Wilson Bloody Wilson' so he gave Stewart another shirt for free. I was impressed. Stewart now has two shirts. If it was any big name rock star or something who'd done the same, I doubt whether they'd have replaced it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home