Sunday, June 08, 2008

4 Sleeps to go!

Only 4 sleeps to go until we're off to Aussie again. I started packing today but aren't feeling very motivated. Its all the little things that are doing my head in.

Stewart had a favourite pair of jeans. They were so worn that they'd developed holes. The waist band was falling apart. Today we went shopping and he bought two new pairs for $57. They were 30% off $40 each. So not a bad buy. He has a dark pair and a blue pair. I like the dark pair, I think they look hot! When we got home we had a moment of silence for the old jeans before I dumped them in the rubbish bin.

We're leaving Tauranga at around 1am, flying out at 7.30am and arriving in Melbourne 9.30am local time. I'm not sure how we're getting to Stewart's Dad's house from the airport. Stewart Snr and his wife Kim work nights so will be sleeping. We may have to take the Sky Bus and a taxi. We're going to be tired and grumpy that day.

On Friday we're going to see WWE Smackdown and ECW. My good friend Anne-Marie is going to be coming with us. Our seats aren't the best, but I think we'll be able to see more than we did at the Auckland show last year.

Saturday afternoon we'll be watching my little brother Mark play basketball for a Melbourne rep team. Then Saturday night is Stewart's birthday party.

I haven't made plans for the rest of the week, but expect we'll be catching up with Stewart's family and doing a bit of shopping. The weeks have gone really fast leading up to our holiday, I'm just hoping the week we're away won't go too fast.

Last night Stewart and I both had vivid dreams. Mine involved 3 cars having a crash outside our house and lots of people hanging around. Stewart's involved us having twin sons! Apparently we named them Justin and Jeff, and called them JJ. Go figure for a guy who's not ready for to have kids yet!

Anyways, I'll sign off for now, go take a shower and get ready for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home