Saturday, November 06, 2004

Happy Birthday to Me

It was pretty much like any other day. I slept most of it, I think it had something to do with being on the telephone until 5am?

Only 5 of my 'online' friends remembered. The infamous ex didn't acknowledge it, I kinda figured he wouldn't, but hoped he would. Would a email saying 'Happy Birthday, Emma' been that hard? I guess he's really never cared. My Christmas/birthday present list just got a lot shorter.

I bought myself a present. Finally we have a DVD player!! Not a particularly flash or expensive one. But, hell, it plays DVD's, that's what its for, right? I bought Shrek 2 and two ECW ppvs on DVD.

Now I have to think about Nicole's 6th birthday later this month. She wants a party with lots of kids. I'm not keen, parties are expensive. Her father's mother and stepfather are meant to be coming to town for the weekend of it, so I'm not sure what to do. They told me a while ago that they are intending to get her a trampoline as a joint Birthday/Christmas present. Hopefully if they do that, she will stop jumping on all the fucking beds in the house. Perhaps the four of us will just go out for dinner somewhere. I'll think about it more...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home