Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Pfft

I finally got my long awaited confrontation with my 'infamous ex' as a friend of mine calls him. His indifference and apathy towards me astounded me. He offered up a cyber shrug and a cyber sigh when asked for an explanation. I ask him a few questions, he replied with vague answers, I thought 'fuck this' and gave up. I didn't end up saying half of the things I had intended on saying. The thing that bugged me most about that conversation was something very simple...He didn't ask how either I or my daughter was. Shows exactly how much he cares.

Since that conversation I've half heartedly thought about emailing him and saying all the other things I wanted to say. But I've pretty much come to the conclusion I would just be wasting my time. Its better to put this whole mess behind me and move on. There are lessons to be learnt here, somewhere. I'll let you know when I find them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home