Friday, October 29, 2004

Hmm..What now?

Been feeling a bit blah these past few days, like the whole worlds been against me. It was my ex's 'female friends' birthday yesterday. I expected him to come online at some stage, but if he did, I never saw him. I was hoping we could have a conversation and I could gain a bit of closure to this whole situation. But it looks like I will have to wait. Again..

I recently had my arm twisted into joining an efed. I'm actually finding it quite fun. I've always enjoyed creative writing. This gives me a place to do it. Plus the 'roleplay fueding' is kinda funny. Here is my latest roleplay...
http://laramusic.low-ping.com/user/21418/images/EvE%20vs%20trish%2023oct.txt

Talking about feuding, I think me and the 'Illiterate Server Owner' have sorted things. Hes admitted he was being a cockhead, and explained what his problem was. I promised I would behave as much as I can on his server. Though if provoked, there are no guarantees.

Halloween is quickly approaching. Nicole is fully aware of it, and is terrified at the prospect. Its only recently become popular here in New Zealand, and I hate it. A few years ago a bunch of kids knocked on our door wearing masks. They scared the fuck out of Nicole, she had nightmares for weeks about it. The years since then I've put a sign on our door saying 'Halloween Free Home, NO Trick or Treaters, Thank You'. Its worked, none have actually knocked, but Nicole watches them walking up and down the street from the window and is terrified. I will remember to close the curtains early this year.

Anyway, I must toodle off to work. Fun, fun, fun


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home