Monday, October 25, 2004

'Power Mad'

I have a friend, well more of a acquaintance really, who has recently got a new chat server. He is wielding his new found power like a hammer. Now, I admit I can be a trouble maker at times, and I know I've gone through a really angry stage lately. But his reactions to me are not helping.

He has my 'net stalker', an older woman who talks constantly about me, screenshots my words in chat, lurks my message boards (and prolly this place too), makes up MSN addresses similar to ones I possess and generally stalks me, as one of his IRCops. She likes to talk about me behind my back, yet when I confront her about it on his server he zlines me!!

Then I have this other idiot showing up and running his mouth off at me, yet when I respond, I get zlined yet again. Reason:'lameness' GAY!

Last night I'm on his server, yet not in any of the channels. I'm away from the computer and come back to find myself force joined to the #help channel. And he came up with this pearler: (08:38:59pm) (08:38:59pm)(12@steve) i dont want trouble in my server if someone is messing with you take it cuz fk was told not to use his powers to stand up for you, if you dont want to here ppl talk shit about you ignore them if you cant and you feel the need to talk shit when it comes to my attention i will perm zline every party involded i am advertising this professionaly and paying for it i dotn want no kid drama and as far as chrissy it started in a diiferent server so it stays out of m>>

From what I can decipher, basically he told me that anyone can say whatever they want about me, yet if I respond I get zlined. That is horrendously stupid. I'm generally not a fighter, but can be a smart-ass at times. But treating me like a fucking child and that sorta shit does nothing but piss me off and make me want to cause more mischief. Right now I just can't be bothered with him or his stupid server. But later on, when I am feeling bored, who knows.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home